Monday, August 5, 2019

I Love You & I Like You Sunflowers




My daughter loves sunflowers and Parks & Rec.


I combined the two to celebrate her high school graduation.


 Essentials by Ellen Treat Yo Self Dies (retired)


 Here I used wood slices as a base for circles stamped with Snarks and Recreation sentiments.

They served as tablecloth weights~



 
 Arteza Wood Slices


 The Ink Road Stamps Snarks & Recreation, Spellbinders Classic Circles/Scalloped Circles






http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com/2019/08/just-us-girls-challenge-499word-week.html





Thanks for stopping by!




 

1 comment:

Sue VanDeVusse said...

What awesome decorations and in your daughter's favorite things as well! I love those wood circles and those scalloped circles with the sentiments look just like the sunflowers. Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!