Saturday, January 12, 2019

Kraft Embroidery Hoop





Practical Publishing's Christmas Cross Stitch set, My Favorite Things Stitched Squares, Nuvo Drops




There's a new challenge up at Inkspirational!




http://inkspirationalchallenges.blogspot.com/



I reached for a 
set that caught my eye in Practical Publishing.

I love the Embroidery hoop die and cross stitch designs that came with it~

I'm also linking this up to 


http://timeoutchallenges.blogspot.com/2019/01/time-out-126.html
 


Please join us with your unique creation!


9 comments:

Pia S said...

This is a stylish card with bits and bobs that are well put together:)

sandie said...

I just love how you make designs with patterned paper and angle the whole card, adds so much interest. Great to see you at Time Out

cm said...

Fabulous combination of papers paired with your pretty hoop! The wee heart in the center...love, love and love!
hugs~c

Marina said...

What a great card - like a glimpse into a (particularly lovely) sewing workbox.

baileyrosy.com said...

I love your card and your placement of your beautiful crafty pieces, beautifully done.

Marie

Nonni said...

I love the layered look of this card and yet you left lots of white (well, kraft!) space around it! Beautiful natural colors! Thanks for joining us at TIME OUT!

Jill V said...

I love how you used those layers of patterned paper to add a splash of colour and pattern to balance the neutral kraft and white - wonderful design! The cross stitch heart is so sweet and perfect for our challenge - thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE your layering and that FAB embroidery hoop!

Anila Dikay said...

The cross-stitch heart is so cute... Adorable card with Kraft, Marlena