Monday, January 28, 2019

A Pizza My Heart






I've had this set for awhile now, and I'll be honest...I was nervous to stamp it out.
 
 
There are so many topping choices,
 
 
it's awesome, but overwhelming.



stamps: Lawn Fawn Pizza My Heart  other: Papertrey Ink Kaboom Stencil



The following colors narrowed my image choices to the box and pizza cutter:

 

https://colorthrowdown.blogspot.com/2019/01/color-throwdown-527.html



I'll have fun with the pizzas another time!

I'm also submitting this to the following challenge, because of the second sentiment ;).




 Thanks for stopping by~







3 comments:

Lori said...

Perfect image choices for this color scheme! What a cute card! Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown.

Kim Hamilton said...

Great card! Love the colors! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge :)

Pam Sparks said...

Super cute Marlena! I have this set... I need to use it too!