Thursday, January 31, 2019

Elegance




I created this card in many steps...I'll include my Hubby's multiple trips to the hardware store to find the right fuse for my laminator.

It's been awhile since I turned it on...and it tends to blow a fuse.

boo.

It became his new obsession (or maybe mine...I lose track, ha!)

 to get the machine up and running again.

I had a couple of projects I wanted to protect; this bookmark/card combo being one of them.




 stamps: The Ton City Girls Book of Life/Timeless Icons  dies: Simon Says Stamp Stitched Dressed Up Tag,Lil' Inker Designs Deco Edge Border, My Favorite Things Lip Balm Window & Frame/Gift Card Grooves  other: Scotch glitter washi tape, Arteza Brush Pens, Copics


My poor husband...I probably didn't need to laminate the bookmark, but once the whole thing snowballed, there was no turning back.

 Here's a zoom of her feet, which you can't see in the first pic.

I don't know why...just go with it, k?

 




I'm submitting this to one of my favorite themes...
 



Yay! 

Thanks for stopping by~

1 comment:

Kim Hamilton said...

Just beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge :)