Sunday, January 27, 2019

Good Vibes + an Image



I think I've minimized my Good Vibes pile down with all of these cards I've finished, yay!!
 
I got super excited when my die arrived and I went a little nuts, ha!
 


stamps: Concord & 9th Mosaic Turnabout, Santoro Frames  dies: Simon Says Stamp Good Vibes/My Favorite Things Cross Stitched Ovals   other: Nuvo Drops, Copics

Anyhoo, I found a home here...tryna keep the colors and such to 1/3 the surface for



https://aaacards.blogspot.com/2019/01/cas-game-132-up-to-one-third-masking.html



I'm also submitting this to


(alcohol markers)

Thanks for stopping by today!



2 comments:

Cardsbymaaike said...

So cute, love your color combo. Thank you for playing at AAA cards

Jane said...

Bright, happy and very cute too! Thanks so much for linking up at AAA Cards, hope to see you playing again soon.