Saturday, December 1, 2018

Merry Ornament Card




I have a lot of die cuts stacked on my desk~so I used some of them for this ornament card~

 


 stamps: Papertrey Ink (retired) Make It Market Kit Tinsel & Tags/What the Doodle Snowflakes sentiment  dies:
Papertrey Ink (retired) Make It Market Kit Tinsel & Tags, Altenew Merry Christmas



I anchored down the ornament with a strip of red, and underneath I left a shadow of the ornament, so to speak~






I hope to get another card done for the following, and maybe it will be a single layer!

 


http://timeoutchallenges.blogspot.com/2018/11/challenge-123.html








The following photo at Laurel's had me at red, white, and a scalloped focal center~
 


http://theseinspiredchallenges.blogspot.com/2018/11/inspired-by-christmas-linens.html


Thanks for stopping by and remember to take it easy when you can!

There's so many extras we do in the month of December, and you only have so much strength & health, friends.

Don't overdo.

You feel me?

 





6 comments:

Laurel said...

you always have such great projects! Thanks for playing at IB once again!

sandie said...

I feel you but wish I could follow your advice!
I think these cards ornaments are just amazing. Fab strong colours and wonderful Xmas scenes-so good to see you at Time Out

Lisa Kind said...

What a pretty card! Love the ornament! Perfect image! Thanks for playing out Time Out challenge!

LeAnne said...

How fun is this! I love that you chose black for your silhouette...it works perfectly and is as cute as a button! Thanks for playing with Inspired By!

Shona Chambers said...

These are so fantastic!! Love the dies you used, especially the one with the house, tree and snowman and it goes perfectly with the 'snowing' background die too. These are so crisp and modern with their design, just love them and so glad you shared them with us at TIME OUT!

Greta said...

So pretty! Love how you put the die cuts together!