Saturday, December 29, 2018

CASE



It's time for a new Inkspirational Challenge!
 




stamps: My Favorite Things Sketch Flowers, Sunny Studio Holiday Style  dies: My Favorite Things Sketch Flowers, Sunny Studio Holiday Style, Papertrey Ink Brushed Off Rectangle  other: Acrylic Paint/Glitter Paint




This time, we are supposed to CASE one of our favorite cards this year or another designer.

I cased my card from a recent post.




http://inkspirationalchallenges.blogspot.com/2018/12/challenge-177-word-prompt-case.html



My reasons were practical...I had painted backdrops already done and I wanted to create a non-seasonal card. ;)


Please join us with your unique creation!



6 comments:

sandie said...

great CASE of the original-this time no sequins. Love the arty look combined with the graphic black and white-super card x

Marina said...

Love the combo of blue paint and black and white- bold and beautiful.

Nonni said...

Very cool! The blue really pops from the otherwise graphic, black and white design. Great work!

Shauna said...

Nice! I really love the funky design on this one with the fun black and white colors and the unique border. Beautiful CASE!
- Shauna

Pia S said...

A beautiful contemporary and artsy design. I like the effect of keeping the image uncolored, the background adds all the color needed.

Anila Dikay said...

That's a lovely card Marlena. Love the pop of blue.