Thursday, December 6, 2018

Button Bookmark Card




Here's a bright hello card for a little Christmas break~

and I need to use up candy corn die cuts I have lying around~

ha!
 


stamps: Santoro Frames   dies: My Favorite Things Gift Card Grooves/Cross-Stitched Ovals, Papertrey Ink Shaker Shapes : Candy Corn, Lil' Inkers Dual Stitched Triangle, Avery Elle Wonky Stitches










http://addictedtostamps-challenge.blogspot.com/2018/12/challenge-321-anything-goes.html



Thanks for stopping by~


1 comment:

Zoey | Scrapsaurus said...

wow i am impressed by your color combo choice!! I definitely want to use it on some of my next projects!! Thanks for the inspiration!
Your card is adorable and I love the fun yarn pon pon you made!

Thank you for playing along with us over Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! We all hope to see you again next week!
Have a great Sunday!
x Zoey