Saturday, October 20, 2018

Vellum Wedding



A pack of patterned vellum I picked up on sale (forever ago) was perfect for this week's
 new prompt at Inkspirational~



stamps: Papertrey Ink Pedal Pusher/Enjoy the Ride sentiment  dies: Papertrey Ink Pedal Pusher, Avery Elle Double Pierced Rectangle






 http://inkspirationalchallenges.blogspot.com/2018/10/challenge-172-designers-choice-use.html


This faux shaker card was achieved by gluing sequins under a vellum layer for a subtle shine. 
 
 Please join us and show us your gorgeous creation!

Thanks for stopping by~



6 comments:

sandie said...

Patterned vellum....fab, never seen it before and I adore toy made it a shaker, what a stunning and fun card, love it and such a unique take on the challenge xx

Pia S said...

We had the same thought, vellum and shaker cards, but we had different takes on the theme. What a sweet and different card for a newlywed couple, love the spot you picked for the sentiment.

Shauna said...

Nice! I like seeing you use the vellum to create a shaker and your fall colors are so lovely!
- Shauna

Nonni said...

Wow I really like this! Great idea to use such a large piece of that patterned vellum, it looks amazing! Love your color palette and all the small details with the sequins and stamping. That tiny sentiment is adorable!

Kylie said...

oh wow, patterned vellum! I haven't seen that before (I don't think lol). What a great idea to create the faux shaker card! xx

cm said...

Patterned vellum? How cool is that! Of course, I'm crushing all over this card, because it features a BIKE! I'm a bike racing official (road bike races primarily, along with cyclo-cross - still two more races to go - and occasionally mountain bike) here in Alberta, which means anything 'bike' makes me smile! Love your card! And a belated WELCOME to the Ink family! Blogger was messing with my comments for a couple weeks, so fingers crossed this one 'sticks'!
hugs~c