Saturday, October 13, 2018

Grateful




This reminds me of a dress I had in the 70's, ahem,

 when I was a little one ~ :)

 


stamps: Papetrey Ink Beautiful Blooms II  dies: Papertrey Ink Brushed Off Rectangle/Counting My Blessings  other: Nuvo Drops





Here are the gorgeous colors which inspired me~



https://colorthrowdown.blogspot.com/2018/10/color-throwdown-514.html
 

This is for Papertrey Ink's Make It Monday #339: Patterned Frames





I figured I could crack deeper into my Papertrey Ink patterned pack~by using it for my frame.  

I finished it off with various Nuvo drops. ;)

Thanks for stopping by~







2 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

FABULOUS card Marlena...love it!! And that must have been one colorful dress...FUN memory!! :0)

Kathy Mc said...

Marlena, it is a little retro but turned out great. Certainly a beautiful color combo, especially this time of year.