Monday, October 29, 2018

Grateful Bookmark Lemon & Lime






Lemon & Lime on my mind with a touch of pink~



 stamps: Santoro Gorjuss Frames, Papertrey Ink Hashtag Everything  dies: Papertrey Ink Hashtag Everything/Counting My Blessings, My Favorite Things Banners/Cross Stitched Ovals, Gift Card Grooves


 




This cheerful photo inspired my color choices~bottom left photo has touches of pink.
Also, the gorgeous bouquet looks like a pom to me so...yes, it suggested a pom pom. :)



http://addictedtostamps-challenge.blogspot.com/2018/10/challenge-315-photo.html



The grateful cut sentiment was a leftover on my desk from a previous project.



http://timeoutchallenges.blogspot.com/2018/10/challenge-121.html



I glued down half the sentiment so when the bookmark is removed, there is something still on the card front.



 

Plus, I really like the look of the dramatic yellow font down the front when the bookmark is tucked in. ;)


 Thank you so much for stopping by today~






3 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

Love the layers!
Thank you for sharing with Addicted to Stamps and More!
Susan
Addicted to Stamps and More
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Love the colors and the placement of the banner and the grateful die cut. Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

Lynn said...

I love pink and green together! Fabulous happy card!

Thank you so much for playing with us at Time Out!