Wednesday, October 10, 2018

A Day in the Country



I'm a city girl living in the country right now, so my soul 
 
is daily soothed. ;)
 




stamps: Tim Holtz Autumn, Papertrey Ink Mum's the Word leaves, Verve Dream Big leaf, JustRite A Day in the Country  dies: My Favorite Things Horizontal Stitched Strip/Wonky Stitched Circle, Lil' Inkers Dual Stitched Triangle  other: Nuvo Drops, Tim Holtz Plaid Stencil


This card is a result of gathering little remnants from past projects.

However, my desk doesn't look much cleaner~

Thank you, Laurel, for the lovely challenge prompt:


http://theseinspiredchallenges.blogspot.com/2018/10/inspired-by-ready-for-fall.html
 

Thanks for stopping by today~




1 comment:

Laurel said...

Ah you had me at acorn, I love it! Thank you for playing at Inspired By!