Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Less Is More Nation's Colors and a Verse

I finally got my Less is More's Week 27 done!





My country is the USA...so red, white and blue were in order.


I used the natural shapes of the Memento teardrop ink to make a simple flower.


I added the simple ODBD Verse from You are the Potter stamp set.




Such a simple verse adds so much encouragement, don't you think?


My faux "stitching" and button are for ODBDSLC 71 Notions-Seamstress challenge.


I also knotted up a little something in the middle of the flower for interest. ;)


Thanks for peeking in. ;)


ODBD You are the Potter, Copic Marker R27, Memento ink, Brilliance ink red

7 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty Marlena. Love the colors and how you stamped the words over the flower.

Pauline said...

Oh I love the idea of the dewdrops shaped as a flower, a simple but stunning idea!

Chrissie said...

This is lovely Marlena, that's such a pretty flower.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"

Suze Bain said...

Love the flower you've created. A super card. xx

Aileen said...

Very interesting card Marlena. I like the way you've built the flower. x

Mandi said...

Striking modern card
Good to see you Marlena
Thanks so much
Mandi
Diva IM
Less is More"

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a fun less is more card Marlena!! Perfect use of faux stitching and the button. Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!!