Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Thank You Sign

My husband calls me gadget girl.


I am fascinated by things that move; toys that are neato and multipurpose items.



I had to pray when we test drove a van years ago, because I was visibly "sold" at 14 cup holders and removable seats that drop into the floor.


I'm just not strong enough to resist cool stuff (unless it's beyond our budget, of course). ;)


However, I love when I can make gadgety crafts.



This isn't mind-blowing or anything, but I think it's sorta gadgety.




See the wittle sign????


That's it, just thought it was fun. ;)



It DOES weigh the card forward a bit, so I slapped a magnet on the back to balance it.


I was motivated to color with pencils by
challenge and tutorial by Jennifer.




Inspiration also by

I picked SHAPED CARD~PINK~DISTRESSING for my card.


Thank you for stopping by. ;)

Info:
Papertrey Ink All Booked Up, Papertrey Communique Curves Sentiments,Prismacolor Pencils, baby oil to blend,Spellbinders Label Eleven,Spellbinders Scalloped Circles,Basic Grey Lauderdale DP,Mini craft stick,Cuttlebug folder,Magnet strip

8 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty Marlena. Love the shape, the colors... love how you used the stick. :o)

Silke Ledlow said...

Cool card Marlena! Thank you for playing bingo with us this week! Hugs ~S~

Marybeth said...

Very cute Marlena. Cute idea to hang it like a sign.

Marybeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen Veneracion Flores said...

I'm a gadgety kind of girl too! Ha ha ha, Great sign, bright and cheery. I like that embossing folder you used too.

Suzanne Russell said...

Very gadgety, Marlena! Pretty coloring, too!

Theresa said...

Darling card!!

Betty Wright said...

Marlena, this is too cute and fab! Love the gadget story! The sentiment "stick" is fantastic! Thanks so much for playing Flourishes Bingo Challenge this week!