Saturday, July 2, 2011

Patriotic Christmas

   I created a Christmas card with patriotic colors today.








I used my favorite technique...Scoring and bending for dimension.  


I don't always do it...but when I fit it in a card, that card feels extra fancy to me. ;)



Colour Q #91 has some patriotic colors to follow Plus a couple of extra ones.












Pals Paper Arts is celebrating their 100th Challenge...What's Your Technique?




Thanks for stopping by. ;)


Info: Stamp: My Mind's Eye I Believe, Sizzix Sizzlet's die, MS Border Punch, Misc sentiment from scraps, Versamark Ink, white embossing powder

3 comments:

Pam~ said...

Like how you were thinking outside the box on a Christmas card! The end result is so pretty! Thanks for joining in the fun at Pals Paper Arts!

Sylvia said...

Wonderful Christmas card. Nice to see a card using the colors that is not patriotic. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ. Have a lovely Sunday!

Jen Mitchell said...

I love how you've used those colors for a Christmas card! Great idea!