Thursday, July 14, 2011

Recycled Butterfly and a Verse

Use something recycled and ODBD stamps for Stamping in Time #39.



This recycled item can be something from a previous project you haven't used or are reusing.


I recycled a butterfly and two die cut pieces in my stash.




I lay a black recycled strip of cardstock on white cardstock and cut out 1/3 of a CM Jumbo Blooming Star. I then "ticked" it and mounted it on a card base. I stamped some designs and mounted flower petals that were stamped on DP and cut out. 


I used a recycled cut from Spellbinders Label Four and cut a smaller piece of white to stamp the verse on.


 Look at this beautiful verse from ODBD You are the Potter.
 

I then layered another recycled portion of a Spellbinders Label Eleven to set on the black bottom strip.


A whole lot of recycling going on here! ;)





Thank you for stopping by. ;)



Info: ODBD You are the Potter, Technique Tuesday Loves Me Loves Me Not Large,Martha Stewart Butterfly stamp,Creative Memories Jumbo Blooming Star Pattern, Staz On Ink, Prismacolor Pencils, Spellbinders Labels Four, Labels Eleven

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi Marlena! I just wanted to say thank you for leaving such nice comments on my blog. I love that your crafting is inspired by God - I find it's flows easier with Him helping! Just wanted to encourage you in keeping up the great creations. Blessings xx (oh I love the verse you've used in this card)

Grace said...

Hi Marlene! Goodness what a creative use of so many recycled items!!! I love your big blooming star! This is one of my favorite Scriptures and I love it for baby cards and pages too! Great take on Betty's Stamping in Time challenge!!!
hugs,
Grace

Annette Allen said...

Hi Marlene... love this card it is so pretty...
Thanks for stopping by my blog.... and thanks for your sweet comments...
Happy Crafting

Betty Wright said...

Marlena, this is beautiful! Love the design and your use of recyled items! Thanks so much for playing ODBD Stamping In Time Challenge!