Saturday, December 16, 2023

INkspirational DT Celebrate



It's time for a new challenge at INk!



Erin Lee Creative Bold Holiday Greetings, The Ton Stamps Pyrotechnics, Avery Elle Wonky Stitches
 

Nothing says Celebrate like fireworks!!!


I believe this is my only stamp set with fireworks (I believe I have an embossing folder too).

It was a well done stamp set by The Ton Stamps (even the name of the set is cool).





Please see what my talented team mates created and join us with your unique creation~



4 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Love the softer colors you used on your wonderful fireworks Marlena! They are certainly celebratory images! Julia xx

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Marina said...

This really does look like a celebration and I love the colours you've used.

Pia S said...

Super fireworks scene and with words that I think sum up what we all wish for. Great card for the celbration theme and nice color choices too.