Friday, December 15, 2023

Milkshake Woot & Glitter Panel

 


I've got glitter glue and Acrylic panels laying about 

(I'll do several splashes on days I feel like painting), 

and this one called for a wintery treat.


Doodlebug Odds & Ends So Much Pun milkshake, CZ Design Woot sentiment die, My Favorite Things Square Frame dies/Horizontal Stitched Strips, Acrylic Paint and Tropical Breeze glitter glue




Speaking of wintery treat, have you tried frozen custard?


Oh my stars.


I had a coffee flavored one yesterday, and saw the sign that their last day is on the 16th.

Looks like I got my treat just in time!






(I love finishing off panels with dies like this: My Favorite things Horizontal Stitched Strips.

Square frames are also My Favorite Things.




I got this fun glitter glue in a clearance aisle (usually you'll find these tubes in the children section).

I prefer glitter glues and acrylics to actual glitter; they don't shed easily and add thickness to panels.


Thank you for your sweet visit!





2 comments:

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Your wintery treat looks delicious, and the one you had with the frozen custard sound wonderful. I live in a place where frozen custard has been around forever and is a coastal treat that is so fabulous. Glad you got to try it. Thanks for playing with us at Time Out and Merry Christmas!

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Aww, this is so so cute, Marlena. Thank you so much for joining us at Time Out. Hugsxx Deepti