Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Sew Special and Moving Scissors


The Greetery's Notionable die had me at moving scissors.


The Greetery Notionable Die, Kindred Stamps Sew Special sentiment, Tonic Studios Mirror Cardstock, My Favorite Things Stitched Square


I glued the top half and went searching for a mini brad to allow the bottom half mobility.


They are angled to highlight the acrylic painted section 

(which I carefully masked and painted with acrylic).

Last step was die cutting with My Favorite Things stitched square.

I'm super proud of waiting for it to dry. ;)



 














1 comment:

foleysfriend said...

What an amazing project - perfect for a seamstress or quilter. Loving the exquisite details of the elements and the perfect pun-ny sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers ~ Anything Goes with Dies Challenge.

sue n.