Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Pumpkin Cards 2for1




I stamped up a storm in one sitting.


All my fave inks got attention; many are Reverse Confetti (no longer in business, I'm sad to say), Papertrey Ink, Memento, & Catherine Pooler.


I had stocked up on fall stamps two years ago and realized I missed autumn creations last year.


Here's to making up for it :


The Ton Stamps Ella Pumpkins stamps and dies/Butternut Squash/Grouped Fresh Sunflowers/Autumn Foliage/Glass Slippers sequins, Echo Park Scallop Treat Box (sentiment panel), Pink & Main Beautiful Slimline dies


I use a combo of Brutus Monroe stamp cleaner and baby wipes to clean between takes.


These The Ton Stamps are grouped, so what I like to do, is to stamp one layer first, in multiple takes.

I leave the stamp in my Petunia Platform and replace the paper and try to do at least three per layer.


It mostly adds up, if I don't shift between inking.  I may never see refills again for my Reverse Confetti, so I want to use them up whilst they are still fresh.


I created these Clean & Layered cards using all the following colors from this Fall inspiration:






I appreciate your sweet visit today~


 

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Lovely pumpkins and lovely sentiments! These are wonderful autumn cards, Marlena. Thanks for playing along at Just Us Girls!

Karen Letchworth said...

I love the warm wonderful colors of your sweet pumpkins, Marlena. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful art with us at The Card Concept. We love having you play along with us and we appreciate you very much.
Karen L, DT
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com
The Card Concept