Sunday, October 15, 2023

Halloween Colors Wedding Pop-Up



I had loads of fun creating this pop-up card for my nephew and his bride.


Here the card is lit up (the clothespin was placed to hold it bright for a pic).


Lawn Fawn Platform Pop-Up/Add-On, Honey Bee Stamps Spring Cottage Village, Maymay Made It Walk in Love sentiment, Pear Blossom Press EZ Light



Here it folds flat.



Here's the back (I know, it's alot going on, but I couldn't stop). ;)


Spellbinders Open Road/Sunday Drive 


 


I included on the back panel (village view) a Maymay Made It sentiment "Enjoy the Journey".


I feel a marriage is a never ending journey to explore together.


Simon Says (Monday): Explore


Colorful Options is NEON for October, how fun is that?!



Simon Says Stamp Instagram Challenge



Thank you for your sweet visit today!


1 comment:

baileyrosy.com said...

Oh my !! what an amazing pop-up card you must have the patience of a saint!! I'm sure the happy couple were absolutely thrilled with this.Thank you so much for playing with us at Colorful Options with this super card.

Marie