Saturday, May 13, 2023

Riding in a Jeep HBD


This lil' guy looks like my late Shih Tzu...I love it yet it makes me sad (so I quit coloring and left his jacket white...like Don Johnson in Miami Vice ;)).


I may have overestimated my level of healing, but my nephew will appreciate his likeness.


 

Erin Lee Creative Mountain Layering Stencil/Jeep Die/Hipster Pets/Glossy Black & White Cardstock, Tonic Studios Mirror Cardstock, Copics, Tim Holtz Distress Inks for Blending 


On a better note, I'm absolutely obsessed with this newly released Jeep die from Erin Lee Creative. :0



Simon Says (Wednesday): Stencil It




Thank you for your sweet visit today~




2 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

You so ROCKED OUT this challenge! That jeep is fabulous, with those mountains in the bg - yep - nailed! Thanks for joining in at TMR

cm said...

LOVE this! The jeep is super cool!
hugs~c