Saturday, May 6, 2023

DT INkspirational Mini

 

It's time for a new challenge at INkspirational!



Sweet n' Sassy Kitty Love image, The Greetery Frosted Frames die, Birch Press Design hot foil plate sentiment, Jen Hadfield Ephemera


The new prompt is "mini".


I don't usually make cards this small, but I had this challenge in mind when I brought together the elements.


I arranged them on a scrap trimmed from a card, and it seemed to work!



Please visit the challenge blog; see what my talented teammates have created and join us with your unique take~



4 comments:

Pia S said...

It's fun to change things up a bit and the mini theme is prefect for that. It's good to have some smaller cards on hand too, or envelope cards in my case, sometimes you don't need a large writing space. I think your card turned out beautiful and I love cats.

Julia Aston said...

I love that you used blue as your card base Marlena so your lovely die cuts really stand out - especially the cute kitty reaching up to hang on the frame! Julia xx

Marina said...

How sweet! Reminds me of my own little cat ad I love how you've used the frame.

cm said...

You've created a sweet, charming card on your little 'scrap,' Marlena. Little card with plenty of impact!
hugs~c