Monday, May 29, 2023

Mom Pop Up Birthday


This is my first pop up card with out of the box dies from My Favorite Things:


My Favorite Things Mini Slimline Outside the Box Die-namics, American Crafts Live & Let Grow Jen Hadfield Ephemera/Amy Tangerine Brave & Bold Paper, Reverse Confetti (no longer in business) "mom" die 







My Favorite Things Outside the Box Challenge: Flowers


Simon Says IG Challenge: Fun with Flowers


 Simon Says (Wednesday): Add a Sentiment



Thank you for your sweet visit today~




3 comments:

Nancy said...

What a pretty Box Card, Maria. Your choice of papers, flowers, and the large greeting look wonderful. Thanks for playing along at Seize the Birthday.

Julia Aston said...

I love pop up boxes and have a few different dies for them - a pretty floral design for Mom! Julia xx

JulieP said...

This is beautiful!!! Mom will love it. I've never made one of these yet either and not sure why. Thanks for Making it Pop over at the Seize the Birthday gallery!