Wednesday, March 22, 2023

WoodBlock Wednesday Love is Sweet




Hampton Art Stamps 711-Going Out, Studio G Hampton Art Alison Wong sentiment Love is Sweet, Papertrey Ink Geode Layers/Brushed Off Rectangles



Amy is hosting another Woodblock Wednesday!


I've loved playing with the woodblocks again~




 

I got the wood stamp image at a thrift store and my girlies gifted me the sentiment YEARS ago. ;)


I'm a huge fan of abstract shaped dies; I feel they add interest and something different (no matter the parameters of a stamp).


They are also very forgiving in regards to whether they are angled or not.


Thanks for stopping by today!




2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Score on the thrifting find! How FUN! I love that your girls gifted you the sentiment, that is so sweet! Thanks so much for joining me for Woodblock Wednesday!!!!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Love the composition and color design!!! So inspirational!