Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Hot Foil Elegance Duo


Today I've got two elegant cards to share, thanks to Hot Foiling products from Erin Lee Creative and Spellbinders.





Erin Lee Creative Glossy papers/Sketched Floral Hot Foil Cover Plate and Solid Hot Foil Plate, Spellbinders Hot Foil Mini Everyday Sentiments , Avery Elle Wonky Stitches die (to cut center panels)




If you use a hot foil cover plate, by all means get a solid plate too; you'll get two cards in one craft window!

I splurged on Spellbinder's Hot Foil Mini Everyday Sentiments, and it's really a great deal.

You have so many sentiments to keep on hand and it's nice to do a bunch at one time.

When I saw Time Out Challenge's prompt Elegant, I knew I had to finish these cards with the foiling I'd played with.

The card on the left is from Erin Lee Creative's Sketched Floral plate on the Spellbinders Glimmer Hot Foil System.

I used Erin Lee Creative's glossy white paper and die cut it with Avery Elle's Wonky Stitches.



The one on the right is a solid plate, heating the remnant, on glossy black paper.


There was a little bit left around both Wonky Stitched panels, so I trimmed them to frame the opposite cards. 







Thank you for your sweet visit!







 

2 comments:

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Wow.. Simply Gorgeous Marlena!!! Love both the cards.. Hot foiling looks fun..Thank you so much for playing with us at Time Out. Hugsxx Deepti

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Both cards are gorgeous and very elegant, and so perfect for a celebration! Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!