Saturday, March 25, 2023

DT INkspirational Mood Board




My Favorite Things Brilliant Butterflies, Hero Arts Cherry Blossom dies, Papertrey Ink Words of Comfort sentiment




It's time for a new challenge at INkspirational!


This time there's a beautiful Spring board to draw inspiration from~



 

I created a sympathy card that had a soft blue/pink butterfly paired with a cherry blossom branch.


There are so many directions to go from here.


Please check out my talented teammates' works and join us with your unique creation~

3 comments:

Julia Aston said...

A beautiful cherry blossom branch for your colorful butterfly to lite upon Marlena - the floral DP is so pretty behind your panel - a comforting sympathy card! Julia xx

Pia S said...

The card is delicate and I love how you chose these colors for a sympathy design, it’s soft and pretty and very well balanced.

Marina said...

So pretty - I love the blossom . I think the sentiment is a lovely one, especially for when someone has lived a long life- losing them is never easy.