Saturday, December 3, 2022

We're All Mad Here Games



My family recently did a fun gamey thing  called the Alice In Wonderland Experience. 


It was affordable fun and I don't think we could have done it without my daughter's fiancé and his mad gaming skills! 


After reading all comments (positive and negative) about it, we prepared ourselves for a location-activated "escape room style" day.


We all helped with clues and finished the fun, but I wanted them to have something tangible to remember with.


The Miss Ink Stamp Alice Collection was perfect!


 


Miss Ink Stamps (Alice Collection)Wonderland Wisdom sentiment/Madness sentiment/Rabbit Hole Stencil, My Favorite Things Stitched Squares/Word Window Frames





Sadly, it's Fusion's last challenge, and I wanted to participate one last time.

I love the chalkboard inspiration (especially with pops of color in there), so I embossed a bit of color in the smile).


The sentiments are stamped on black cardstock with white ink.




Simon Says (Wednesday): Anything Goes



Simon Says IG Challenge: Die Cutting




I appreciate your sweet visit!





1 comment:

Linda Callahan said...

Delightful card - and thE game sounds like fun! Glad you joined us at FusioN!