Saturday, December 10, 2022

DT INkspirational Gold

 


Sunny Studio Berry Bliss, Stampin' Up Van Gogh quote


It's time for another challenge at INkspirational!


This time around the prompt is Gold.




Super simple approach to our prompt: add gold washi!


I came across some stamped and die cut berries and I paired them with this quote I had sitting in my stash as well.


If these realistic images don't make you crave berries...I don't know what will.


Sunny Studio has the gift of layered stamp design perfection!


One tip...if you throw your similar ink colors together...you'll find it easier to find what you need for layered stamps (which usually build depth with various shades of the same hue).




See all my different companies playing nice and hanging out?


I just have to pull the little containers out that have all the shades I own.




Thanks for stopping in!




3 comments:

cm said...

Gold washi: brilliant! The berries: so realistic! And yes, craving some right now!
I love your ink combining storage method; need to give that a try!
hugs,
~c

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Beautiful take on the theme of gold Marlena, a really lovely card. What a great idea to put all the shades and makes together. Easy to find too.
Faith x

Pia S said...

The gold washi is a nice design effect. Your berries look very realistic, thanks for sharing your ink storage tip, I might just implement that myself.