Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Bread Tag Thankyou

 


My daughter asked if I would design tags for her client's Christmas gifts.


If you're like me, you love to be asked to create!


These Stamp Market Bread Tag dies are so unique in shape; I wanted an excuse to use them.


I dolled them up with the star strip from The Greetery~



The Greetery Ribbon Maker Star Strip, The Stamp Market Bread Tag die, Background Strip stamp



Simon Says (Monday): Holiday Cheer


Simon Says (Wednesday): Anything Goes


Simon Says IG Challenge: Die Cutting



I appreciate your sweet visit!






2 comments:

Karen said...

What a great idea! That star strip is sitting on my desk waiting for some action. Thanks for the inspiration!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

These are awesome, I love the unusual shape too.
Faith x