Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Rainbow Mocha Christmas



The Rabbit Hole Designs Caffeinated Fox, Stamplorations Caffeinated Christmas sentiment, Photoplay Snowmen Tree, Avery Elle Wonky Stitches, Copic Markers
 



I haven't colored in a while, so I brought out my Copics for the following challenges:





I even masked a smidge, to layer the caffeinated fox over the rainbow tree. 




Addicted to Stamps & More #426


Your time is precious, so I always appreciate your sweet visits; thanks for stopping by today~





3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Marlena, this is so fun. I love how you added the rainbow theme!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Chuckle chuckle, What a GREAT fun card Marlena, Love your colouring.
Faith x

Lisa said...

Fabulous card and brilliant rainbow tree! Thanks for playing along with us at Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!