Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Here Comes the Sun Dripped Phone Stand


I finally finished a heavy chipboard phone stand for my youngest!


I got to play with the newest Folk Art Drizzle Neon too. ;)



Sizzix Scoreboards XL Eileen Hull Phone Stand die, Erin Lee Creative Peace Not War Stamp Set, Kindred Stamps Top of the Charts, Folk Art Drizzle 4 Color Neon/3-Slotted Pour Cup, Altenew Handmade Tag Dies, PA Paper Accents 12X12 Smooth White Chipboard 46 pt /12X12 kraft Chipboard (20pt), Gina K Amalgam inks Warm Glow & Black


She is all about the 60's and THE fab four ;).

Here's the back...(I left it unpainted so I could stamp on the smoothest surface with Gina K Inks).




Here's the innies... (first prepped with acrylic and Fab Four stamped /cut, then propped on Altenew Handmade Tag dies in lighter chipboard and layers of cardstock scored at the bends).







 


Simon Says (Wednesday): Rain or Shine


Thank you for your sweet visits~



2 comments:

Darnell said...

Your youngest has great taste in musicians, Marlena, and it makes me smile because I LOVED them so much when they first became famous! (Still do!) Your phone stand is brilliant! Hugs, Darnell

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a brilliant project Marlena, I love the front, so 60's (as I remember!) the stamps inside are just fabulous, love love love this project. As for The Beatles, I remember screaming at the TV on their arrival in the USA, my father just didn't understand my idols were in front of me on TV hahaha Wonderful memories. Thank you
Faith x