Sunday, July 18, 2021

Simply Meant to Be Sock Hop

 



This anniversary card is for my parents:


Sunny Studio Sock Hop Images, Ink Road Stamps Jack and Sally sentiment, My Favorite Things Stitched Oval Word Window, Delta Ceramcoat Flash Metallic Blue Acrylic Paint, Avery Elle Double Pierced Rectangles, Brutus Monroe Sea Cardstock






I applied a fun metallic paint that shifts colors, masked with removable painter's tape for a clean line 

(Brutus Monroe cardstock handles acrylic paint beautifully).


Once dry, I die cut the panel and flipped the frame.


This was to mimic the various lines of interest in the photo prompt~





I colored with Copics for the Simon Says Stamp IG Challenge:






(Anniversary Card)




I really appreciate your sweet visit; hope this inspires~








3 comments:

Dawn T said...

What a fun card. I bet your parents loved it. Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a wonderful and meaningful card Marlena, I'm sure they were thrilled with this beautiful card. Love the design and colours.
Faith x

Tristan said...

Cleaver way to use the photo inspiration with those lines across and throughout your card. Thanks for jining us at the Fusion Challenge and WWC. Tristan DT.