Sunday, July 25, 2021

Celebrate New Sunglasses



I've been digging into my scrap pile and working up from there.


For example, the colors of the blended card panel vibed with the other elements I found:


Concord & 9th Bright Eyes, Papertrey Ink Celebrate die, Avery Elle Double Pierced Rectangle, Stamplorations Artplorations Just Flow Stencil, Erin Lee Creative Holographic Cardstock, Amy Tangerine Finders Keepers
 



Simon Says (Monday): Food and/or Drink


This pineapple graphic from Amy Tangerine and Celebrate die cut I've had for yearssss.


 I paired them with new (to me) Concord and Ninth Bright Eyes for the challenge:



Simon Says (Wednesday): Out With the Old and In With the New




Thank you for your sweet visit today~




1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! AH! LOVE this Marlena.
Faith x