Sunday, July 11, 2021

Do Justly






The Ton Stamps Grouped Fresh Sunflowers, Verve Sentiment, Acrylic Paint, white embossing powder, Avery Elle Double Pierced Rectangles, Verve (no longer in business) Let It Be sentiment



The first thing that drew me to Fusion's Challenge Photo was the dipped element look.


 I love painting acrylic across cardstock for the same effect (if you zoom you will see the paint strokes of the light blue paint on dark blue cardstock)~




I was able to stick to red and blues~





Thank you for your sweet visit today~




 

6 comments:

Julie B said...

I can see where you are coming from with the nod to the photo, the blue sets off the blooms so well.
So happy to see you in the Color Hues gallery. :)

Nancy said...

I am just enamored with this layout, Marlena! I can't get over how pretty this looks with the white border in the middle of your design. Those blooms are so beautiful in red! Way to go making our colors shine at Color Hues! Thanks for joining us!

JoAnn said...

Very pretty. Love your design using the red & blue. The red flowers are pretty and I love the sentiment. TFS

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Another gorgeous card Marlena, a fabulous take on the photo. Love the design and the wonderful sentiment.
Faith x

Natalie Walsh said...

I love how you frame everything!! Gorgeous

Hannelie said...

Marlena your card is stunning!Love the sentiment!
Thank you for playing at Color Hues!