Friday, February 26, 2021

Yellow Submarine



My girlie finished her Vet Tech requirements!!!



Wow, she worked her butt off for 18 months; I'm super proud of her!



Hero Arts Fancy Submarine die, Aall & Create Crashing Waves stamp, Erin Lee Creative All You Need is Love/Star Collage stars dies/Holographic cardstock, Tonic Studios Burnished Rose/Rustic Dusk Cardstock



She's an old soul in a young body, and LOVES the Beatles, so I made this congratulatory card for her~




 


I paired these fun waves with multiple dies and shiny papers~suitable for the following fun challenges: 





SHOUT OUT to Time Out for their 7TH celebration~YAYY! ;)






Simon Says (Wednesday): Anything Goes



I appreciate your visits!






2 comments:

sandie said...

Thanks for the shout out my dear friend x And adore your card as will your friend. Great wavy feel to the whole card-like how you followed this through from the wave dies through to that background-you have a real eye for constructing cards in the perfect design. Thanks for joining Time Out x

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I LOVE this card and I love the story. Congratulations to your daughter - what a wonderful accomplishment. My 21 year olds love the Beatles too, and I love that. Your yellow submarine in the waves id so perfect for her. And perfect for our birthday celebration at Time Out. It's always great to see you in our gallery. Thanks for joining in the festivities at Time Out.