Saturday, February 27, 2021

Polkadot Octopus

 


I'm still on the Beatles' theme, y'all.


What song am I thinking of now. ;)


Catherine Pooler Mug Shots sentiment, Hero Arts Paper Layering Octopus, Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Hexagon, Papertrey Ink Geode Layers die, Brutus Monroe Neon Aqua Pigments/Brass & Silver Hyper Pigments, Tim Holtz Deckle Trimmer







I don't often watercolor, but when I do...

I reach for Brutus Monroe Aqua Pigments.

I used a gloved finger to dab some Neon blue, green and yellow Aqua Pigments on watercolor paper.

I touched up here and there with Brass & Silver Hyper Pigments.






Simon Says (Wednesday): Anything Goes



Simon Says Stamp IG Challenge: Watercolor





Thank you for your sweet visit today!




1 comment:

Marina said...

Ah -the octopuses garden by the sea? Love the yellow spotty octopus and the hexagon - in fact, great design! Years ago I was invited to be GD for a challenge with that song title as the theme. I made a card with an octopus and undersea scene and they sent it back and asked me to add some flowers for the 'garden' bit! 🤣