Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Neutral Hope Card

 


Life's been rough for many and I have a friend I wanted to encourage.




Hero Arts Hope die, Pink & Main Plaid 1 background stamp, Tim Holtz Deckled Trimmer


I took my cue from this Fusion photo.


I love the neutral tan and browns sitting next to black and white prints.


This photo is SPOT ON with what I'm seeing in trendy decor.




I'm hoping this encourage my dear friend.

If she wants, it's neutral enough to hang around any room of her home.





The layers of die cuts and deckle trimmed panel are a minimal bit of texture and interest.


Simon Says (Monday): Add Some Texture


Thank you for your visit today friends!


1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So very different Marlena but what a wonderful design and colour choices, they will be thrilled to receive it I'm sure.
Faith x