Thursday, August 27, 2020

Winter Birthday Deer




Simon Says Stamp Dancing Deer die, Papertrey Ink In the Meadow snowflake die, Reverse Confetti Abundant Autumn/This & That Patterned Paper, Tonic Studio Seafoam Green Mirror Cardstock, WPlus9 Unforgettable sentiment




I have one birthday in winter to celebrate...and it's become a part of my holiday cardmaking.











Can you guess which three prompts I used? ;)





 Simon Says (Wednesday): Anything Goes



Thanks for stopping by today!





 

2 comments:

Jane said...

I'm guessing - masculine, die cuts and patterned paper. Super card anyway, very strong colurs and pattern. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Milla said...

Wonderful card! I like the clean and simple feel it has and the striking colour combo. Thanks so much for sharing at AAA Birthday!