Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Lovely Princess

 
 
 
 I'm still taking coloring classes at Kit and Clowder. ;)


This past month was a beautiful princess.


At first my husband snickered a little (he's always supportive, by the way); he thought it was so "cute" I was coloring a princess.



ha!


Anyhoo, he snickered NO MORE when he saw the finished result.

 

Conie Fong Princess Kiara Fairytale Castle (Kit and Clowder class), Heidi Swapp Lovely die, Tonic Studios Marina Mist Mirror Cardstock




 


 
 
 



He was super impressed!


He couldn't believe I colored this~



I'm grateful Alyce  breaks the classes into sections.


I've taken chapter by chapter, so as not to be overwhelmed.





Thanks for stopping by today!







1 comment:

Marina said...

I'm smiling reading about your husband - you showed him!