Saturday, August 22, 2020

DT INkspirational Rain or Rainbow



It's time for another challenge at INkspirational!



Clearly Besotted Over the Rainbow, Technique Tuesday Being Unique sentiment/Snowflake dies, My Favorite Things Stitched Arched Frames, Reverse Confetti this&that Paper Pad




I wanted to get a Christmas card done and this came to mind. 


Don't ask why I do what I do because I don't have an answer when it comes to cards. ;)


But know this, I'm from Hawaii and rainbows are year round, I'm pretty sure of that.



 

Please join us with your unique creation!





4 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

You're right rainbows are all seasons, they are here in the UK too Marlena. Such an inspirational and unique card and Fabulous.
Faith x

Lindsey said...

My nephew got married on Kauai, and there was a double rainbow at the end of the ceremony on the beach - so I'll believe you! ;) Beautiful non-traditional Christmas card.

Pia S said...

Never stop looking up because you can see rainbows or Santa or even both, lol. The snowflake die to start and finish off the rainbow is a brilliant touch to make this card Christmasy.

Marina said...

What an original idea and it looks great!