Saturday, May 30, 2020

INkspirational DT Funny Sentiments



It's time for a new challenge at INkspirational!





Since our family can be quirky~




Brutus Monroe Gnome Place Like Home/Uppercase Alphabet Fill/Secret Garden Stencil/Foil Reactive Embossing Powder/Foundation Square Dies/Pastel Deco Patterned Paper





 I took Pia's choice for the new challenge and went random.


I found this pairing of sentiment and gnome funny and unexpected. ;)






http://inkspirationalchallenges.blogspot.com/




Please go see what my talented teammates came up with and join us with your unique creation!





5 comments:

Nonni said...

I had to google the meaning of sup -learned something new! :) The gnome is super cute and I love all the details in this. xx

Pia S said...

Cool!! I love gnomes and the pure simplicity of the sentiment, which I also love as a fun one. Briliant!

Shauna said...

Love it! That sentiment just seems to go with this little guy and as always, I appreciate your layering!
- Shauna

Marina said...

I do love your style when you angle shapes on your cards - this looks great - so cute and love the greens.

cm said...

Your quirky gnome card has planted a smile all over my face! Such fun!
hugs~c