Sunday, May 17, 2020

Goodbye Sweet Boy




Ugh, friends, my sweet Chewie passed away in his sleep.
 


 My Favorite Things Rainbow Die, Darice Pet Theme dies, Ink Road Stamps The Upside Down



 His was the purest love, next to Jesus, in our home.

13 years of overflowing love coming from a tiny Shih Tzu, who adored my three grown daughters since they were preteens. ;(






 We are so sad, but extremely grateful to have had his 'lil jingly presence for so long.

















Give your fur baby an extra hug from me~







2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! I feel for you all, it is the saddest time when a furr baby departs from us. Their presence is sorely missed.
I love your card.
Keep safe and well
Faith x

Darnell said...

Marlena, I am so, so sorry to hear about Chewie. What a beautiful dog he was, inside and out. It's especially hard to lose a pet during these times when we need all the comfort we can get. I'm giving Nellie a hug from you and we are both sending you big squishy hugs back and lots of love, Darnell