Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Happy Everything Fiesta Colors





Stamplorations Happy Everything Cutplorations die, Reverse Confetti Sun & Sea Patterned paper, Technique Tuesday Bubbles on the Border, My Favorite Things Wonky Stitched Circle




Check out this gorgeous photo challenge:

 

http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com/2020/05/just-us-girls-537-photo-week.html




The lively chairs caught my eye, which remind me of this Reverse Confetti pattern in Sun & Sea paper.

I built up from there, using Technique Tuesday's Bubbles on the Border circles to achieve movement.





 Thanks for stopping by today~

 






2 comments:

Nancy said...

Happy Everything pretty much covers it. Love that your DP mimics the chairs in our photo and the pop of gold was a great idea too! Super card Marlena! Thanks for being in our gallery at JUGS!

Bobby said...

When I see your card and the photo side by side I can see exactly how you were inspired, Marlena, and it's amazing how you captured it. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.