Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Electro POP Animals




I got my hands on some new products and came up with poppin' bright cards today.
 
 
Stamps are Colorado Craft Company and I love them!
 
 
I've searched for years for a giraffe image like this.



 Colorado Craft Company Love You Tons & Stand Tall, Therm O Web Rina K Designs Orange Glow and Screamin' Green Electro Pop Neon Enamel, Brutus Monroe Foil Reactive Embossing Powder/Cardstock (Aubergine/Honeysuckle)




 


 New Brutus Monroe Foil Reactive Embossing Powder allowed me to experiment with Term O Web's new Rina K Electro Pop Enamel Transfer Sheets.





The glare on the spots and "Tons" show the shiny effect of the enamel.









I colored with Copics for the following challenge:
 
 

https://www.thedailymarker.com/2020/03/day-1-sharpie-coloring-with-sharpies/





Thanks for stopping by today!






2 comments:

maria f. said...

GROOVY!!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I love the giraffe too AND those fabulous colours you used.
Faith x