Thursday, March 12, 2020

Birthday Pumps




I created this for my oldest daughter's birthday.
She's 24!!!
I have no idea how that happened so quickly, but here we are.


I created her an adulty card with a combo of The Ton Power Pumps and Ink Road Stamps Subway Art Love.
 


The Ton Power Pumps, Ink Road Stamps Subway Art Love, Brutus Monroe Cardstock (Slate, Honeysuckle)/Foundation Circle & Square Dies, Hero Arts Neon Pink Ink, Versafine Smokey Gray, Gina K Amalgam Jet Black ink
 I die cut circles and squares for the optional twist of the following challenge:


http://timeoutchallenges.blogspot.com/2020/03/challenge-157-birthday.html

https://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.com/2020/03/wwc262-marshas-challenge-all-about.html


Thanks for stopping by today!




9 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Now those heels are what I would LOVE to wear, (I'd fall over now!) Great design and love those sentiment circles.
Faith x

Tristan said...

Fab card Marlene. Love that pop of pink and the text circles. Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Tristan DT.

sandie said...

Great to see you join us at Time Out and boy would I just love those shoes! Fab design and sure your daughter will love these too x

Marina said...

I love this colour combo and the bold, graphic style.

Dawn T said...

Stunning card Marlena. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday this week.

Helen said...

A super eye-catching card, Marlena! Great design and I love those heels! Wish I could still wear them!! LOL!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week!

Nonni said...

This looks fab, I love the strong, empowering look of those black and pink heels! Perfect for a young lady. :) Thank you for joining our 6th birthday challenge at Time Out!

Kim Heggins said...

FABulous....absolutely fabulous. Love those shoes, so fashionable and ready to party. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Time Out!

Celeste Goff said...

Just gorgeous! Love those stiletto's!