Saturday, June 1, 2019

Fashion Photo Inkspirational DT




Altenew Lotus stamp and die, My Favorite Things Stitched Dome/Anything but Basic Birthday Wishes, Avery Elle Wonky Stitches




It's time for a new challenge at Inkspirational!


This time we have a fashion prompt 



http://inkspirationalchallenges.blogspot.com/


 I love the colorful swatches all over this outfit!


I happened upon this patterned paper in my stash.



 I die cut a rectangle for an easy backdrop and everything else fell into place. ;)


We have a special guest this month, Milla!

Come see what she and the rest of my teammates have created


and join us with your unique creation!


Thanks for stopping by~


 

7 comments:

sandie said...

What a great find, paper exactly right and adore the frame and that lovely bloom x

Pia S said...

The paper you’ve used as background is so perfect for this challenge and it’s a super backdrop for your arrangement with flower and frame.

Marina said...

The patterned paper was a lucky match - great , funky design.

Tanza Erlambang said...

beautiful card with flower in the corner.
love it

Nonni said...

That patterned paper looks amazing, it's just made for this photo inspiration! I hope you and your daughter are doing alright, sending love and strength and wishing as nice and relaxing weekend as possible xxx

Anila Dikay said...

Such a coincidence of having that paper. I thought you stamped them just like me.
Beautiful card. I love that sentiment

Kylie said...

Great use of the photo! Your colour swatches are perfect! The frame and flower just finish it all off :) xx