Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Summer CASology Guest Design Post



I have the honor of being a guest at the CASology challenge this week!



This brilliant team is precise with their weekly CAS cards, so I prayed for a clever idea to run with :).




design defined: Open white space and monochromatic stamping for the simplest presentation




http://casology.blogspot.com/



Here's the cue:



http://casology.blogspot.com/



I used multiple stamp sets to achieve this vision...





Practical Publishing Bright & Breezy by Chloe tree and clothesline, My Favorite Things Jumbo Fishtail Banner die, Papertrey Ink On the Wagon luggage, Julie Nutting Holiday Bliss Planner Stamps sentiment, Flourishes A Guiding Light lighthouse, Technique Tuesday Fly kite



I also paper pieced the clothespins, which was a little meticulous, but I pushed through.


;)







Thank you for stopping by!







5 comments:

Jacquie Southas said...

This is fabulous, Marlena! I love when different stamp sets play well together and the details like paper piecing the clothes pins adds so much dimension and really takes the design to the next level! It's great to have you guest designing with us at CASology this week!

Joyce said...

What a wonderful card. I love that little clothes line you created and the paper pieced clothes pins were totally worth it. Thanks so much for being our Guest Designer at CASology this week.

sentsue said...

Thanks for joining us on CASology Challenge blog. Love the clothesline idea.

karen h said...

This is such a fun card! What a wonderful take on the cue. Thank you for being our guest this week at CASology!

Marina said...

How fabulous! This seems unique and I hope you don't mind me pinning it for inspiration.