Sunday, May 26, 2019

Seems Impossible




Goodness we are at the homestretch here with graduation, recitals and what not....



Sweet n' Sassy Inspirational Word Art 2, Amy Tangerine Sunshine & Good Times Ephemera butterfly, Tim Holtz Layering Stencil Lace THS034, Spellbinders Classic Circles, Shimmer gold stock



I didn't think I'd survive the fervor, to be honest!
 
 
Even had to wear a skirt (haven't worn one in years); and that gave me anxiety (looking for a top to match-ugh).
 
 
Maybe I should give myself this card. ;)


I was inspired to bring out my stencil for the following challenge:




Here's a challenge that's apropos for this season too:


http://addictedtocas.blogspot.com/2019/05/addicted-to-cas-challenge-160.html



 Thanks for stopping by!



3 comments:

Barb Ghig said...

What a great sentiment, Marlena! I love your stenciling, too...especially with that charming butterfly! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

Macimbalo said...

This is so pretty! I love your colors, and that sentiment is just perfect! The butterflies markings are really eye catching too! Thanks for sharing at ATCAS!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the stenciled background -- great grad card. Thanks for joining in at ATCAS.