Thursday, May 23, 2019

For All You Do Flowers









Papertrey Ink Meadow Greens/Rosie Posie/Counting My Blessings sentiment,Modern Stencil


I don't create with flowers as much as I should.


The brilliant blue backdrop and mixture of bold flowers here gave me inspiration~



http://timeoutchallenges.blogspot.com/2019/05/challenge-136.html


I stenciled a blue backdrop to mimic the color/ texture of the wall and used the colors in the picture.


Simon Says (Monday): Use Stencils



Thank you for stopping in~


 











4 comments:

Lori said...

So pretty! Love how you interpreted the challenge photo. Such lovely flowers and background!

TK said...

For not using flowers much, your card is superb with beautiful flowers and intriguing background design!

Nonni said...

Beautiful, I can totally see how you were inspired by our photo! Love the spray of flowers, those die cuts look great! Thank you for taking Time Out and joining our challenge!

Shona Chambers said...

This is so fabulous, I think you should definitely use flowers more often! I can definitely see your inspiration from the photo and the background stencil shape and colour is gorgeous. Always wonderful to see you at TIME OUT!